Following the latest Government advice, our doors are still open for those wishing to drink or dine with us, and our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting The Angel. We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and in the UK; the health and well-being of our community, team members and guests at The Angel is our number one priority.
Considering recent announcements made by the Government, we have decided to change our operations, so you can keep enjoying our meals and hospitality, and for us to protect our staff as well. Please note that the following information in valid from Monday 23rd until further notice, as we keep monitoring the situation:
- Starting on Monday 23rd March, we are updating our opening hours.
- We will be also offering a reduced menu. You can find it on our website through this link.
- We will be commencing a takeaway and delivery service, which will operate from 5.30pm until 7.30pm. We ask you to be also patient with us, as this is a new service, and although we are aiming to provide you the best service we can, it will improve as we learn day by day. You can check our Takeaway Menu here. To place an order please call 01434 632119.
- We will be also taking card payments only starting from Monday 23rd March.
- Angelfish, our chippy located in the car park will be closing its doors on Saturday 21st March, until further notice. We estimate that we’ll be closing in the Saturday evening, but please stay up to date through social media or give us ring before coming, as it will depend on available stock. Remember that you can still get fish & chips from The Angel.
We are ensuring a clean and safe environment so please help us and we ask for your help and support at this time. When visiting us we ask that you are in good health. Sorry to say however, if you are feeling unwell with a continuous cough or high temperature then please do not use The Angel public areas or facilities or we may be required to ask you to leave to protect the community, team and guests. We also ask that Adults aged 70 and over, pregnant women and people with underlying conditions follow the governments advice and keep well.
We will keep monitoring the situation every day, so any updates and changes will be communicated through Social Media (Facebook & Instagram), Website and Newsletters. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or email.
Thank you for your loyal custom and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Angel Team.